☆COMMERCIAL AND PERSONAL COMMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED☆
For more examples of what I have done for clients, check out my commission tag on my blog!
The menu above is a basic guideline of base-prices for each particular style of digital work, typically for a personal, once-off illustration. If you are looking for artwork for a commercial project such as book illustration, storyboards, comics, posters, concept art, etc. prices will be based on the above menu plus different factors depending on the project. For example: how many pages (books, comics), how many panels (storyboards), time, effort, complexity etc. all will be considered in the quote I give.
Payment is upfront via PayPal only. I will not begin work until payment is received.
☆WHAT WILL I DRAW?☆
I WILL DRAW:
- original characters
- fan art
- portraits & caricatures (includes celebrities)
- light bloody violence
- artistic nude
- tasteful pin-ups
I WILL NOT DRAW:
- complex machinery such as mecha
- gore/gross stuff
- anything that promotes malice or bullying
- heavy violence
- basically anything offending any person, race, culture, religion, politics, ideology etc.
I retain the right to turn down any commission if what’s desired doesn’t fit the criteria stated above.
☆HOW TO COMMISSION☆
- If you’d like to enquire about a commission, you can fill out the form on my Contact page, or e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will require a brief outline of what you would like. I will respond and discuss more in depth about the piece you want, ask you for references, etc.
- Once the type of image has been agreed upon and I know what I will be drawing, I will calculate a final asking price. If this price is agreed upon, I will ask you for payment upfront via PayPal (which I will disclose in the ask/message).
- During the course of the commission given, I will keep in contact with you for feedback – more so regarding more detailed pieces like line art and coloured images – and send you low resolution progress images.
- I wish to co-operate with you to the best of my ability with whatever it is you wished, and will ask for feedback regularly to make sure it is what you desired.
- Once your commission is complete, I will ask for your email address to send it to you. Once you’ve received it and if it’s still not to your satisfaction, I will fix up any thing that needs to be fixed.
“It’s lovely to meet an artist as diverse, talented and professional as Hayley. When I approached her about a customised commission she was very pleasant, and throughout the process she consulted me at all times, paying careful attention to brief. I was delighted with the end result – the characters had a life of their own and were immaculately drawn. I would be happy to recommend Hayley to both experienced and first-time patrons seeking a truly unique work of art.” – Seán Creagh